PBSViewer is a free php program to view your punkbuster screens. This program ‘PBSViewer’ also known as Punkbuster Screenshot Viewer, will download pb screens. Those downloaded screens are published on your website. Next to this you can search for pb screens by name or guid. For a demo click here.
The latest version is 220.127.116.11 and can be downloaded here:
To see the changelog go to this page.
Latest key features
- Download pb screens from your gameserver and show them on your website.
- Shows your pb screens independently to your visitors, without user/admin intervention.
- Easy search for screens, search supports wildcards. You can search by guid or name.
- Great image enhancement tools, you can easily make an image darker or brighter.
- Secure Admin login.
- PBSViewer has an Admin Control Panel (ACP), here you can easily configure your PBSViewer.
- Option to make PBSViewer private, only those who know password can use PBSViewer.
- Automated checking of md5 hashes of screens, it can automatically check if screens have been altered or not.
- Get aliases of player.
- Easy installation script included.
- Reset feature included to delete all screens and logs.
This program is tested for the following games:
- AA: America’s Army 2.8.5
- AA3: America’s Army 3
- BF2: Battlefield 2
- BF2142: Battlefield 2142
- BFBC2: Battlefield Bad Company 2
- CoD4: Call of Duty 4
Probably it can also be used for other pb supported games. Please report if this is the case, then I will add it to list. A list of pb supported games can be found here.
- php version 5.0 or higher, did not tested it for lower versions
- MySQL version 4.0 or higher.
- Webhosting that supports .htaccess files.
- Punkbuster server with ftp access to your pb screens directory.
Since I don’t have the time to test all systems, I need your help. If you have installed this tool under another environment, please tell me so I can change this list.
PBViewer is free for everyone. I have put a lot of time in this project. If you want to help me, consider donating. Then I know for who I’m doing all this. It also keeps me motivated to bring out new updates for this tool.
PBSViewer is released under the GPL licence ( see ‘licence.txt‘).